- Attendance and commodity turnover of the shopping and entertainment centers as a whole
- Conversion and average bill in $
- Turnover for sq.m. per month
- Average weighted rate per sq. m.
- Debt ratio
- Financial indicators of Dostyk Plaza
- Financial indicators of Shymkent Plaza
- Financial indicators of Cinemax in Almaty and Shymkent
- Aggregate financial indicators of the shopping and entertainment centers + CINEMAX
- Ownership Structure of the Company
Gross leasable area (GLA) of both facilities is 80,000 sq.m. The annual growth of sales turnover in both shopping malls maintains a positive trend and is equal to 11% in 2019 as compared to 2018. Over the past year, attendance has increased by 11%.
Sales turnover is forecast to increase by 10% in Dostyk Plaza and by 20% in Shymkent Plaza accordingly. Attendance is expected to grow by 5% in both shopping malls.
*Conversion is a ratio of number of buyers to number of visitors.
The chart shows positive dynamics across the years with 7% increase in 2019 relative to 2018 exceeding the expected 4%.
The positive trend of the weighted average rental rate of the shopping mall reflects the quality rotation of lessees and the attraction of new brands.
One of the main challenges is to reduce the debt ratio in order to ensure financial sustainability.
This indicator has significantly decreased over the past three years due to the effective management of credit load.
At the end of 2019, the profitability of the Dostyk plaza project is equal to 77% which is a high indicator for this type of business. The growth of the sales turnover and quality occupancy of rental space led to a positive result increasing EBITDA in 2019 by 16%.
The growth of sales turnover and quality occupancy of rental space led to a positive result increasing EBITDA in 2019 by 26%.
According to the results of 2019, there is a positive trend to improve the ratio of profitability to operating expenses.
Operating income growth (EBITDA) was 18% for the group in 2019.
The expected growth of operating income for 2020 is 12%.